Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Believe in Jesus Too by Nielsen and Stapley



I was thrilled to win in a blog contest a copy of a new children's book, I Believe in Jesus Too, written by Mark S. Nielsen and Illustrated by Craig Stapley. It is a lovely book and I've enjoyed sharing it with my grandchildren, and this Sunday it went to the Sunbeam class and they enjoyed it too!


All around the world, Latter-day Saint children go to church, sing songs, pray, read scriptures, participate in family home evening, and get baptized. We may meet in different types of buildings or speak different languages, but we have a lot in common. Why? Because no matter where we live, we all love and believe in Jesus, and He loves each one of us just the same. Are you like Pablo, Dimitri, Bayani, Junpei, and Shamara? Do you believe in Jesus too?

This a beautiful, hard-cover, well-written book with excellent illustrations. Buy a copy of I Believe in Jesus Too at Deseret Book.



No comments:

Post a Comment