Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coyote's Grand Adventure by Tina Scott

Coyote dreams of flying everyday in his afternoon nap. Buzzard threatens to
eat Coyote and his friend Lizard, but Coyote makes a deal with the old Buzzard that changes the desert canine's flying career forever.
Join Coyote on his adventure of a lifetime as he learns how to make his dream come true.
"Get away from me, you crazy Buzzard." Coyote got up and shook off the dust. "I'll fly. I just need to practice first. If only there was a strong wind."
My three-year-old grandson loves us to read Coyote's Grand Adventure. I asked him what he liked about the story. He became very animated. "Because Coyote flies down and saves Lizard!"

Written by Tina Scott, Illustrated by Mary
Anne Scott.
Visit Tina Scott's blog and find out more about Coyote's grand adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment