Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BYU Women's Conference


These are pictures of my book signing at BYU Women's Conference. It was a lot of fun. I sold several copies of each of my novels, Haunts Haven and Chocolate Roses.

I shared the table with Mormon Times columnist Jerry Johnston. His booklet A Woman's Worth, reflections on women who have influenced his life, was recently released--just in time for Mother's Day. I have enjoyed the touching vignettes that I have read so far.

BYU Women's Conference was wonderful as always. I chose all the right classes (for me) and the spirit of joy and testimony I walked away with makes me want to return again next year--for at least the tenth time. I hope it will be a tradition I'll repeat until I'm 93.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm glad you were able to attend the conference, and that your book signing was a success. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Every year I hear about how wonderful women's conference is and I say I'm going to do that sometime. I haven't done it yet. I need to do that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joan, you look great - I so wish I could have been there & said hi.

    ReplyDelete